Dear Family and friends
Well, transfers are tomorrow and I will be staying in Nacimiento and another
gringa will be coming in…her name is Hna Fouler and she´s from Utah.
Actually, she came with the Group when i trained so i´ve met her before. I
actually thought that i was going to be training her, so i think it´s
interesting that i´m with her now. I am continually surprised by the fact
that i have now had 3 gringa comps in a row! Especially because there are
Only 5 of us in the mission. I´m excited to be with Hna Fouler but i´m also
sad that Hna Sullivan is leaving. Not gonna lie, I do not like being with
someone right before they leave….it´s hard to be focused with EVERYONE
talking about how excited the parents must be to see her again. But I will
say that she did a very good job about not getting ¨¨trunky¨¨ or lazy her
last transfer.
This week has been good but cold again. Hopefully the winter is coming to
an end, but it actually hasn´t been too bad thus far so we´ll see if it goes
out with a ¨´bang¨¨. This week was one of those weeks were everything went
wrong but you just have to roll with it. It´s a time to show the faith that
you have that things will go better and that this is what God would have you
do. But let´s end on a funny note shall we?
We were walking quickly at night time in ¨¨otro lado¨¨ and as we were
walking all of a sudden a small dog jumped out of no where and tried to bit
me. Luckily i was wearing my long coat so nothing happened (that is the
second time that coat saved me from a mortal dog wound). Well, it scared me
half to death because a) it was dark and b) I was thinking in something
completely different. So of course i jumped and screamed loud. Well,
apparently there were a couple men who saw it and though it was funny that i
jumped so as we continued to walk quickly they hid behind a door and as we
passed screamed ¨¨boo¨¨ thus scaring me and my companion even more. We
Could hear them Laughing inside their house and i wanted to stop and give
them a long lesson on going to church but we were late so we just walked off
and laughed as well. At least it´s never boring in the mission.
OK, i have to go. I love you all and i hope that all is going well.
Hna Richardson
Monday, August 10, 2009
Aug 3rd letter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment