Dear Family, and friends
Well, this week has definitely been crazy, totally. On Wednesday i had to go to the eye doctor because my eye has been bugging me. He told me that I have a ¨¨virus in my eye¨¨! Whatever that means. Anyway, he gave me some drops to put in my eye and said that if it doesn´t heal in a couple weeks to come back. Don´t worry mom, i feel better all ready. My biggest problem is that my comps let it slip to some of the members in the Ward and all week people were making fun of me. But such is life…haha. Also, tomorrow i will be ¨¨emergency transferred¨¨. I will be moving to Mulchen (it´s close, i´m still in the same stake…about 2 hours away) and I will be with Hna Bardales. She´s way cool, she´s from Lima, Peru. I´m sad Tobe leaving Nacimiento and my companions but i know that this is where the Lord wants me to go. Luckily i´ve had good experiences with my companions here and i´m REALLY going to miss them! But i´m excited to be with HnaBardales too.
This week a family we have been working with finally went to church. They didn´t want to go for the longest time becuase their son is handicapped and is sometimes hard to handle, but they brought him and he did great ¡ The Ward members were also very supportive and helped them feel welcomed which was great to see. We also found a cute little girl named Jenny who is a hoot and is going to get baptized in November. When we first went to her house her mom didn´t want to let us in, but she said, ¨¨No mom, let the tias in, I want to talk to them¨¨. She´s 11 years old but is way smart and loves learning. I wish i Could finish teaching her! So of course when i finally see the fruits of my labor, i´m transferred. UGH!Dad to answer your question: As for the Lumber of gringas in the mission, out of 21 sisters there are 5 of us! It´s a bit unusual to have so many Latinas but it just means we´ll learn better Spanish (However,i´ve been with gringas for the last 5 months of my mission and i think my Spanish has worsened). Alright you guys, ive got to go. I hope you all are doing well. I love you and pray for you always! Hna RIchardson
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment