Dear Family,
Well, it´s been a really long week. We didn´t have Pday last Monday and it
has really taken its toll on my body. I think it might have more to do with
the fact that i am now old in the mission more than anything else. WE worked
the same on New Years Eve and New Years Day. WE ended up handing out a TON
of Word of Wisdom pamphlets to all the drunks we found those 2 days. Good
times. Not a whole lot happened this week, i really can´t think of any
stories to tell you. Haha…except for lunch yesterday the hermana told us
before hand that for the new year they were all on a diet, and so they would
be giving us less/more healthy food. I was way excited when i Heard that.
But then she gave us our plate of food: a huge piece of chicken with the
skin on it, fried. A big piece of sausage and 3 potatoes, fried (because
according to her potatoes don´t make you get fatter). I just thought i would
let you all know what a Chilean diet is like!
For New Years Eve we at once with Julio and his family, it was really fun.
They don´t have a lot of Money so actually we didn´t eat a whole lot but
the company was what made it special. I actually like our New Years Eve
dinner more than our Christmas dinner because it was more relax, i felt more
comfortable.
I don´t think i´ve told you about our puppy. Hna Lopez and i have adopted a
puppy name Brock. Actually, he belongs to the Little boy in front of us, but
he loves us more. We gave him a bath the other day and he gets all excited
when we come home at night and runs to greet us. He´s a cutie pie. I sent a
pic of Brock to dad, so he´ll have to let you all see him.
I hope that this year you all have a wonderful 2010! We have been
challenging people to put at least 1 spiritual goal in their list of goals
(see Ether 12:4). So i´m giving the challenge to each of you, put at least
one spiritual goal this year so that you can focus on it and come that much
closer to becoming the person God would have you become and realizing the
true potential that you have.
I love you all and i hope you have a wonderful week!
Robyn
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Jan 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment